Backend for the product/projects.
Express Framework is used in day-to-day life by many big tech companies like
Apple, Samsung, and Spotify to provide their APIs to the community.
What Will You Learn?
- In this tutorial, we'll learn about Express, the free and open-source Node.js web
- application framework. Built on top of Node.js, Express helps us set up routing
- and handle the request/response cycle.
- In this written and video tutorial, we'll take a look at some of the features of
- Express, learn what it can offer us that the built-in HTTP modules in Node.js
- can't, and explain why it's a great tool in any Node developer toolbox.
- By the end of this tutorial, you should be able to:
- ● Understand the benefits of working with a web framework like Express
- ● Create your own APIs with databases like MongoDB and Google Firebase