The Lost Art of Being Present Course
How to live in the NOW and make every moment count. The Lost Art of Being Present is the ultimate guide for those who want to be more mindful so that they can reduce stress and lead a fulfilling life. This research-backed training will show you everything you need to know about harnessing the power of your mind to live a life of joy and fulfillment.
Follow the steps taught in this powerful guide and you’ll start noticing changes IMMEDIATELY. If you are sick and tired of being paralyzed by your past and missing the beauty of being present or if you want to have a happy and fulfilled life, then you owe it to yourself and everyone around you to learn the simple but powerful steps taught in The Lost Art of Being Present.
Here are some of the things that you will discover in this life-transforming program:
– The surprising reason why you are always distracted plus how to fix lack of concentration.
– How a little-known and cost-free practice can help you avoid stress and mental disorders.
– The key differences between mindfulness and meditation plus how you can take advantage of both practices.
– How to significantly reduce your stress levels so that you can be happier.
– 4 types of mindfulness activities that can supercharge your ability to stay present.
– The greatest source of distraction that might be affecting you without your knowledge.
– Do you struggle with negative emotions? Use the techniques in chapter 3 to improve your mood.
– How the little-known concept of Hygee can help you be more mindful.
– What to do instead of wasting your time on digital platforms.
– The most common misconception that most people have about meditation and mindfulness and the truth about these practices.
– 7 life-changing benefits of practicing mindfulness.
– 6 mindfulness techniques that can help you reduce stress.
– How to choose your actions instead of making irrational choices that lead to disasters.
– 7 quick and easy ways to incorporate mindfulness techniques into your exercise routine.
– How to be more present in your life.
– Mindfulness secrets from the happiest countries in the world.
– 5 easy-to-implement mindfulness tips to help you restore your sleep patterns.
– 10 surprising ways of including mindfulness into your yoga practice.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.